30 ft x 8 ft single mast galley
30 feet long, 8 feet wide
Single mast and sail. Six sets of oars.
Dog’s head figurehead at prow.
Speed: 4 mph / 96 miles per day
(Row and sail. Speed is 2 mph if only one form of propulsion is used)
- AC 8
- Hardness 5
- HP 60
- Base save +4
- Max Tactical Speed: 45 feet (sail or row), 90 feet (both)
- Arms 1
- Ram: 2d6+6 (at 45 feet), 3d6+12 (at 90 feet)
- Crew: 3 min (sail only), 25 max
- Crew allocation: 2 on sails, 12 on oars, 1 helmsman
- Under sail, may move an extra 45 feet when sailing with the wind
The Seeker’s Hope was sealed in the catacombs of Viledel’s manor with his dead son Horedel.
Stored in the boat was not only the mummified body of Prince Horedel, but also Prince Horedel’s Grave Goods.